Students from other universities (Chilean or foreign universities) who wish to participate in the Exchange Program of Universidad Católica Silva Henríquez should contact the International Relations and Second Languages Office for information regarding the application process.
The institutional mobility coordinator of the sending university is required to send the UCSH application form, along with the following information:
- Official Transcripts
- Letter of Intent (in Spanish)
- Letter of Presentation from Sending Institution
- Learning Agreement
Deadlines for exchange student applications at Universidad Católica Silva Henríquez are:
- First Semester Exchange (March-July): December 15th of the previous semester
- Second Semester Exchange (August-December): June 15th of the previous semester
Student Mobility at UCSH under SCT-CHILE
During the period of mobility, exchange students may register courses for a maximum of 30 credits per semester (with the prior approval of the School Director and the sending institution).
The academic offer of UCSH is broad, including several types of curricular activities:
|TYPE OF CURRICULAR ACTIVITY
||Duration in Hours
|Specialization curricular activities
|Optional curricular activities
|University Joint Plan Activities 
 New University Joint Plan called Comprehensive Education Plan under approval.
- 1 UCSH credit = 30 chronological hours
- Subjects offered during the first semester (March-July) are uneven (100, 300, 500, etc.); subjects offered during the second semester (August-December) are even (200, 400, 600, etc.)
- The duration of one semester is 19 calendar weeks
- The grading system is a 7-point scale is used, where 1 is the lowest grade and 7 is the highest grade on scale. The minimum passing grade is 4.