- 3 Faculties (Faculty of Education, Faculty of Social, Legal and Economic Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences).
- 24 undergraduate degrees.
- Baccalaureate programs offered.
- Master’s programs.
- Postgraduate degrees, diploma courses and continuing education programs.
- Pedagogies 100% accredited by agencies authorized by the State.
Infrastructure and services
- 780 m2 in land.
- 615 m2 in buildings.
- 431 m2 in green areas.
- 67 classrooms, equipped with multimedia services and Internet connection.
- 3 libraries with more than 171,000 volumes.
- 21 laboratories (3 of information technologies) and 7 workshops.
- 5 gyms and a tempered semi-Olympic pool.
- Soccer field and running track.
More than 30,000 students have entered the UCSH undergraduate programs between 1992 and 2016. Until 2015, more than 25,000 graduates of their training programs have received academic degrees and specialties.
At present, around 6,675 are enrolled in UCSH, at all levels of education training.
The academic pool consists of 617 people. Dedicated hours correspond to 254 equivalent full days, of which 65 % are carried out by full-time or part-time academicians.
- Doctor Academicians 69.
- Master Academicians 299.